In order to make the procedure of cooking much easier, you must take to time to make big amounts of meat or veggie stock as well as shop it in the freezer. Not just is making your own stock less costly than buying it from a seller, but it makes it simple to maintain a big supply on hand. Simply freeze the stock in little and clearly identified sections and afterwards take out what you require when you require it!
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Prepare 3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- Use 1 1/2 jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- Use 1 box pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- You need 2 cup crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- Prepare 2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp olive oil.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.